Organic Matcha Powder
- Form: Green powder
- Source: Fresh tea leaves
- Characteristic: Natural and Organic
- Packing: 1KG/Bag, 5KG/Bag, 25KG/Drum
- Application: Food, Cake, Beverage, Tea
- Minimum Order Quantity: 25kg
Matcha is made from the leaves of shade-grown tea tree(known as Camellia Sinensis). The shaded growth makes the plant produce more theanine and caffeine. Matcha powder contains theanine, catechin, epigallocatechin gallate, tea polyphenol, caffeine, free amino acid, chlorophyll, protein, vitamins, various trace elements and so on. Matcha can be consumed directly as tea drink, and it is also widely used in food, beverages, cosmetics and supplements.
Our matcha powder has four grades:
1. AAA grade, the highest quality. It is similar as Japanese ceremonial grade matcha.
2. A grade, the premium quality. It can be consumed directly as daily tea drink.
3. B grade. It is mainly for cooking.
4. C grade. It is mainly used in energy drinks or supplements to enhance the flavor and nutritions.
Final Products from Our Customers:
OEM Packaging and Private Label: